Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THERE IS A GOD!!!

Okay, I am about to completely freak out here. Scratch that, I'm already freaking out!! Okay, Jess, calm down and tell the nice people what's going on. Right. Remember this post where I was drooling over a pic of Chad with stubble and wishing he would do that frequently and often? Well, guess what? I got my wish!!! And just in time for my birthday next week! Man, that is finer than a frog's hair split three ways and sanded!

Ladies (and gentlemen...once again, I don't discriminate), may I present to you Mr. 4-Time Champ and All-Time Stud, Chad Knaus, Now New and Improved with Stubble!




I am never going to change my desktop again after this. This is IT, you guys...we've reached a pinnacle of hotness, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, When I saw these pics on Nascar.com you were the first person I thought of. I have the banquet on as I'm typing and can't get over exactely how good Chad looks with stubble. I never thought anyone would come close to doing it as good as Tony but I don't know Chad is taking my breath away! Thanks for posting all these pics I really enjoyed them.
    Kate (20fan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that's too funny - I'm such a geeker-outer when it comes to Chad (and Tony, of course). Thanks for thinking of me, hehe. God, I know, didn't he just look fantastic tonight? You're right about taking your breath away - I think I was seriously holding my breath whenever he was on-screen! JJ I can take or leave with stubble, but Chad (like Tony) is hereby never allowed to shave again.

    My pleasure on the pics - I'll have more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete