Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Holidays from The Chad

Chad Knaus wishes you (yes, you!) a very happy holiday season (Facebook video)

Aww, thanks, Chad! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Happy New Year back to you, too! And for pete's sake, take a vacation, man! ...Psh, yeah right, he's probably been back at the shop already. Well, I can't blame him for doing what he loves.

I'd also like to take this moment to extend a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone who's been kind enough to read this blog. I really appreciate y'all putting up with my rambling and boosting my ego over the past three months, and all while getting to talk about something I love - Chad and NASCAR! Thanks, everybody!

------

And here's a bit of holiday cheer for you, while you're here... It's the end-of-year banquet set of LOLs from LOLdrivers:

TEH "JACKPOT! VIVA LA GIMMIE" BANQUET 09 (their title, not mine, lol)

Complete with two Chad jokes, hee hee. As someone pointed out in the comments, I think the Devil went down to Georgia a little too late...y'all stole Chad's soul years ago, remember? ;) And they totally missed the opportunity of a lifetime... They're always making fun of Francisco (aka Jimmie's beard), but they didn't say a darn thing about Chad's! Chad's beard wants a hot Latin nickname too, ya know! He has needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment