Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One-on-One: Chad Knaus

David Caraviello from NASCAR.com interviews Mr. 4-Time Champ Crew Chief (video):

One-on-One: Chad Knaus

And I love this quote from the following article:
"They just had 'Dancing With the Stars' on," Knaus said jokingly as he glanced at a television set in the media center. "That looked kind of fun. I don't know, man. I don't know what I'm going to do when I grew up. I hope I never grow up. I love my job." ("Knaus: This Is My Time" - ESPN.com)
Oh, how I wish he'd lost all good sense and wasn't joking! Forget ABC; I'd watch that on Pay-Per-View! I think he'd be good at it, personally. I mean, it's a competition - he hates losing, so there's no way he could stand to let someone like Donny friggin' Osmond beat him at anything, right? Come on, Chad, get up there and show Donny how to shake it like an earthquake! Who needs dignity, anyway? I know I do just fine without mine! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment