Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chad on Sirius Speedway

Chad was just on Sirius XM Radio's program Sirius Speedway with Dave Moody. I apologize for not knowing about this ahead of time, but you can hear the replay at 12:00 am ET tonight on channel 128 (hey, what better way to start your new year, right?).

Definitely tune in if you can - it was funnier than heck! So much so that I put a few new quotes in the Quotes post, so go check out the bottom of the page (but above the Miscellaneous section) for those. Seriously, how can you not love the guy?

(Speaking of things I heard on the radio, I went ahead and deleted the post about Jimmie possibly becoming a father since I haven't heard anything else about it, and I don't want to seem to be starting rumors. I'll keep you posted if anything more comes of it, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment