Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Photos! (from 24/7 premiere)



Say, "Cheeeeeese!!" There are plenty more at the Official Team Lowe's Racing Facebook page. (If you can't see the pics without logging into Facebook, let me know and I'll...do something about it. I'm not sure what, but I'll think of something, lol.)

While we're on the subject of the show, I thought it was really great! It did a good job of mixing racing and their home lives without showing too much of either one, and the home life part wasn't stupid like Cribs where they walk around and go, "This is my throw rug...yep. Ooh, and over here we have my favorite lampshades!" and stuff like that. Totally didn't get to see any of Chad's cars, though, except for his drive-to-work SUV, though. Hey, but they did show Jimmie in his sweet Camaro...I want that car!

And even if you're not a fan of the 48 team or are burnt out on them or whatever, I still thought it was pretty interesting to see how a world-class Cup team prepares for the new season. For example, I knew the pit crew trained a lot, but I guess I didn't realize exactly what "a lot" meant...holy crap! I bet those guys could go run marathons, no sweat! And they're all like former college athletes and stuff...jeez, you know that show where Junior Seau was on an IndyCar pit crew for a day? That's like almost no joke with these guys, ya know? Man, I majorly admire their dedication...I knew it was a hard job, but man, that's a HARD JOB!!

Oh, and somebody totally needs to buy Chad some 48 pajamas, hehehe. Maybe they'd brighten his morning a little...I know I'd need a little extra brightness at 5 in the morning, even if I did have an awesome stainless coffee maker (lol, I wonder what brand that was) and the best job ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment