Monday, November 2, 2009

Talladega Photos

Looks like we got some good 'uns this week, yessir!  Good, that'll make up for the lack of Chadness from Martinsville (by the way, I did finally find another pic from last weekend, so check out the M-ville Photos post to see it).





Have I ever said how much I love his sideburns? I know - weird, but seriously, I do! I just love sideburns in general, really, but Chad + sideburns = extra cuteness. And WOW that second pic is a nice one!! Definitely a candidate for my next desktop background, I think.

Edit 11/4: Ya know, just when I think I've found most of the pics for the week, another one pops up! I mean, I'm not complaining, but since nothing tells you that I've updated the post, you're not going to be looking out for new ones after I post the first few, unfortunately. I guess just check back throughout the week to see if I've posted any more...I can't think of a better way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment