Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chad's Future at HMS?

In an ESPN article from Tuesday, it was reported that Hendrick had extended Chad Knaus's contract through 2015, but according to this new AP article, Chad denied that statement today, saying, "We've only started very light conversations. I don't have a new contract, and we've barely had enough conversation for me to agree to anything." His current contract expires after the 2010 season.

In other news: big shocker! Sorry girls, this is going to come as a big disappointment, but according to former crew chief Robbie Loomis, Chad is already married! :Gasp!: ...To his work, that is. Gotcha! Aren't I mean? But anyway, come on, Robbie, tell us something we don't know - I don't think there's a doubt in anybody's mind as to what comes first for Chad at this point in time. And all jokes aside, this whole article is definitely worth a read...for instance, did you know Chad worked for $6 an hour when he first came to HMS? Heck, I don't know, I'd work for free if I could work there (and I'm sure Chad would have, too, if the $6 wasn't available). Here's the link:

Life often on hold as Knaus remains devoted to No. 48

No comments:

Post a Comment