Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great Interview with Chad

Here's a really good Q&A interview with Mr. Knaus from Yahoo Sports:

Chad Knaus: In his own words by Jenna Fryer

My favorite part?
JF: You'd be one intense hot dog man.
CK: I'd sell a lot, that's for sure.
That's for DAMN sure! Oooo-weee!! I would buy a hot dog from him any day! OMG, he totally needs a Knaus Sausage House franchise, haha! Ok, before this completely degenerates (because it so easily could, bwahaha), I'm just going to say that, along with "Big Bad Voodoo Daddy" and all the other silly nicknames I have for him, I now get to add "Intense Hot Dog Man" to the list, lol!

(And by the way, I want y'all to know how much restraint it took not to go there with the yoga pose question! *evil grin*)

2 comments:

  1. you are funny. I was laughing about the yoga thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! And thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate it!

    I'm glad I'm not alone on the yoga thing, lol!

    ReplyDelete