Friday, November 20, 2009

Homestead Pole & Other News

The #48 qualified 1st today at Homestead-Miami Speedway, woohoo! Put on yer chapstick, Jimmie, 'cause Chad's coming in for the real deal, lol! I just about died when I heard that, bwahaha.

Anyway, I knew by the twinkle in Chad's eye last week on Victory Lane as he was talking about the Homestead car that he had a little something special in store for this week, and sure enough, he wasn't kidding, although I don't think Jimmie quite believed it until he got out there and turned that lap. Nicely done!

------

More news:
  • Chad Knaus was named the WYPALL Wipers Crew Chief of the Race for Phoenix. Don't quote me on it, but I believe this moves him ahead of Darian Grubb and into 1st place. (Paddock Talk)
  •  HMS re-signed Lowe's as a sponsor for the #48 through 2013, JJ has signed through 2015, and they're working on a lifetime contract with Chad (wow!). (Jayski.com)
  • Here is the text from the Q&A with Chad and Alan Gustafson from Tuesday. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment