Monday, November 16, 2009

48 Wins at Phoenix!!



THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, BOYS!!!  Jimmie went out and dominated the Duel in the Desert yesterday, thanks in part to a great setup by Chad and the gang. Phoenix can be a tough place to figure out, but the 48 team made it look like a cakewalk. It was so awesome to watch them go out there and kick butt and take names after what happened last weekend. I'm so proud! I know some people are tired of Jimmie and Chad winning championship after championship, but you can't say they don't deserve it. They just bring it every darn week.

Hehe, I loved watching the victory lane celebrations... I swear you can tell how much fun the crew is having by how much of a shower they give Chad, lol! First somebody dumped an entire bottle of Gatorade down his neck, and then somebody sneaked up with what was left of their champagne and poured it in his ear. Ahh, good times! Even the guys on SPEED's Victory Lane got in on the "fun" when one of the crew guys (edit: not Rich Gutierrez, but Doug Morgan...I finally figured it out!) came up and gave 'em a big ol' Gatorade bath. Suddenly they had purple shirts instead of blue - ah, the magic of NASCAR!

(Sorry for the hold up, by the way. I wish I could say it's because I was out celebrating yesterday, but no, my modem just pooped out...this is the second time in a matter of months, argh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment