Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LMS Crew Chief of the Race


Chad, workin' hard for the money...

Chad won the WYPALL Wipers Crew Chief of the Race award for his efforts last Saturday at Lowe's Motor Speedway (woohoo!).  That makes 4 wins total, which means he is currently tied with Darian Grubb, crew chief for Tony Stewart's #14 (like you didn't know that) for the big Crew Chief of the Year award that comes at the end of the season.  It's hard for me to pick between those two, but since this is strictly a crew chief thing, I think I can safely say, go, Chad (but don't let him get too far ahead of you, Darian)!  This would be Chad's second win, as he was named Crew Chief of the Year in 2008 as well (but unlike the rest of the media, I am not going to go ahead and give the award to Chad now, because the season is not over, people!  ...yes, even this 48 fan is a little annoyed at all the premature championship conferring).

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, someday I'm going to get around to posting the pics from when I went to see the show car in Irvine.  My profile pic is one, but I've got a bunch more.  I had a slight setback with Photobucket, but I swear I'll get it working here pretty soon.  On the other hand, it's not like Chad's in them or anything, so maybe you don't care that much, but what the heck, I'll save 'em for a slow news day or something.

SPEED Trackside Live Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment