Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CKF Live at Fontana!

That's right, I will be reppin' Chad Knaus Fans (I gotta think of a better name for this thing) at Auto Club Speedway this weekend, live and in person. I don't have pit passes (boo), but I might make it to the NASCAR Performance taping (yay!), so if I have any Chad encounters, you'll be the first to know! I'll certainly have lots of photos of all the goings-on either way, so keep an eye out for those next week. If you see a brunette chick with a black Chad Knaus pit hat and a Tony Stewart t-shirt on, that's me. I'm totally talking to myself at this point, lol, but whatever.

On the news side of things, here's an article from Speed TV:
How Will Johnson Bounce Back?
(Great opening line: "Death. Taxes. Jimmie Johnson." I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment