Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cast a Team 48 movie!

HOLD EVERYTHING!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I have an idea!! I just wrote a big whine & complain fest about how I totally had writer's block and had absolutely nothing to say, but I guess that got it out of my system because now I actually thought of something! I mean, granted, it's not exactly a Cheesin' Chadwick quality idea, but it's better than nothing!

So, if you were to cast a biopic about the 48 team, who would you pick to play Jimmie, Chad, Mr. H, Ron Malec, etc.? Um, I don't actually have any ideas myself, which is lame, I know, but I'm going to think about it and get back to you. Meanwhile, if you guys have any great ideas, feel free to post them in the comments! *Wonders how many posts will go by before someone mentions Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal for Chad and Jimmie*

(I do, however, have an awesome idea for a '90s Red Wings movie, which is what spurred this whole thing. Wanna hear? Too bad, I'm gonna tell you anyway, lol. Okay, so Steve Yzerman will be played by Johnny Depp, which is a bit of a stretch, but check out Stevie with a mustache - I swear the resemblance is there! Brendan Shanahan will be played by Patrick Dempsey, which would be fookin' PERFECT, am I right? Then Jeff Bridges is Darren McCarty - actually, I'm pretty sure Darren really IS Jeff Bridges in disguise - and Paul Bettany is Nicklas Lidstrom. Too bad country singer Gary Allan doesn't act...I swear he and Nick look alike. That's what I've got so far, anyway...I'm still trying to think of somebody for Osgood and Fedorov. The only problem is most of these actors are older than the players themselves are now, so it'd be kind of hard for it to be set in the '90s, but eh, who needs logic?)

No comments:

Post a Comment