Tuesday, March 2, 2010

48 wins at Vegas for 2nd in a row!!

JJ passes Jeffie on lap 251 to take a second win in a row at Las Vegas Motor Speedway - and I WAS THERE, WOOHOO!!!

The bummer is that I didn't get to use the Neon Garage pass because it took so long to get into the place that the pace car pulled off and the green flag waved just as we got to our seat, so no awesome Chad pics. :(  I should have left earlier, but when it takes an hour and a half to get there, I would have had to leave a BOATLOAD earlier, so I don't really know if I could've shaved that much time off it. ARGH!

Anyway, the race was fun, I got to listen to the 48 radio, which was pretty funny ("Gogogogo, HAUL ASS, HAUL ASS!"), saw them win, and I had a good time, all in all!

Pics WILL follow here shortly, I swear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment