Sunday, June 20, 2010

Michigan Photos

Actually, the title is misleading because I could only find one whole picture from Michigan, argh. It's a pretty cute one, though, at least...I love Pensive!Chad. Especially with the arm on the car...you can tell each and every car has a special place in his heart. ;)

Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips 400 at Michigan International Speedway, June 13, 2010

(Can I just say that this race and the Hershey's Milk and Milkshakes one at Dover have the most awesome sponsors? I've never tried either one, but I love the names.)

Well, as a consolation prize, here are a few pics of my favorite Michigander/Swede (hehe, you were afraid I was going to say Brad Keselowski for a second before I added "Swede," am I right?), Nicklas Lidstrom, who is the captain of my favorite hockey team, the Detroit Red Wings. Nick had the honor of driving the pace car last weekend at the Michigan race, which is where the NASCAR connection comes in, in case you were wondering where I was going with this. I love it when my two favorite sports come together!

Nick with Ndamukong Suh of the Detroit Lions

Driving the pace car

Love that smile...SO glad he re-signed for one more year!! A total class act.

No comments:

Post a Comment